I love holiday baking and Pinterest feeds this addiction. Here are a few of the recipes on the list to make this Christmas season.
1. Peanut Butter Kisses. I also like to make these with chocolate cookies and dust with powdered sugar.
2. Buckeyes. I make these every year, it's a tradition.
3. Snickerdoodles, these are one of R's favorite cookies.
4. Southern teacakes. When I was younger we made these with my grandmother, we rolled them thin so they were super crispy.
5. Snowballs. A slightly sweet, soft nutty cookie.
6. Cheddar cheese straws, R made these last year and it was such a treat.
We will be making some of these sweets and savories to share at our holiday party and some especially for our Christmas Eve celebration.