Here are my big tasks for January:
- Purchase votive candles for the tables decor
- Purchase my groom's wedding gift
- Finish wedding music selections and set up meeting with DJ
- Finish our pre marriage classes
- Verify our wedding day transportation
- Order the guys suits
- Set up linen rental
- Decide on bridesmaids shoes
- Attend my first bridal shower
- Draft the Ceremony program
- Address and Assemble invitations
- Research alcohol and place order
- Make dinner reservations for our honeymoon
There are several small things that I will have to do this month as well but these are the major items I want completed by the end of the month.
Ah...my girls dresses came in right before Christmas. I will not post a photo of my unsuspecting MOH in her dress but it looks amazing on. I never thought I'd choose such a bright color for my wedding but it looks like Spring and is so flattering on even the most pale "right after winter" skin.