It's been a while since I posted my daily makeup favorites. Some of them haven't changed ...and probably won't because I love them. I have an abbreviated version for lazy weekend days but this is a solid workday look and takes about 15 minutes.
1. MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation in Ivory applied with clean fingertips.
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in light applied to eye area and any spots with concealer brush.
3. Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff applied with powder brush.
4. Nars Bronzer in Laguna.
5. Bobbi Brown blush in Pale Pink.
6. Anastasia Brow Powder in light brown and ash.
7. Clinique High Impact Mascara.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero, on upper lashline only.
9. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - Suspect on the lid and Busted in the crease with foxy under the brow.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Succulent Pomegranate.
11. All brushes are from the Sigma face and eye set.
I'm pretty happy with this set of products - the bronzer, brow powder, eye liner, and mascara are absolute favorites. I like the concealer but I'm willing to try other options in the future. The face powder is...okay. It does a decent job but I have to reapply mid day and again in the evening if R and I are going out. The brushes are fantastic though, I own several random professional brushes but I always reach for this set.